Thursday, September 2, 2010

10 Good Things...


1. China Best now delivers to my house. Mmm, mmm, delicious!

2. I've lost weight! I can almost fit back into my favorite jeans! :)

3. I've made a new friend. They asked me to go out to eat with them sometime. Nice!

4. I can now successfully navigate through the computer system at work and know the right answers to most customer's questions. Its about time!

5. I managed to put some money in savings this month. Not much, but some is better than none!

6. Even though my Grandma's dementia is getting worse, she still remembers my name and that I'm her granddaughter...

7. I haven't had a major migraine in months.

8. I'm sleeping soundly through the night. No insomnia and no nightmares...Thanks unisom sleep melts!

9. I saw a rainbow on the way home from work the other day. It gave me hope...

10. I've noticed that I'm singing and dancing to songs on the radio in the car during my long drive to work. I haven't done this in a long time...It feels pretty good!

No comments: