Sunday, April 15, 2012

Maybe I'm getting it...

So, this thing called life, I think I may be figuring out some things...

I AM beautiful....even with gray hair, a few extra pounds, and wrinkles around my eyes because whats inside IS really what makes you beautiful.

Life is hard, unfair, painful, and confusing, but with God, joy comes in the morning.

My cat truly loves me unconditionally.



You will get back what you give out. Good and bad. It may take a while but it will happen.

Obedience to God brings true peace.

If you have a job that you look forward to going to everyday you're exceptionally blessed by God.

The spoken word is extremely powerful...the power of life and death is in the tongue.

My smile has more power than I ever imagined.

My mom is still my biggest fan. :)

Hope can carry you through the depths of despair and disappointment.

This, too, will pass....

God DOES show up.

A need and a want are two TOTALLY different things.

No matter how much I want to, because the pie smells sooo good,  I will never like cooked apples...even with vanilla ice cream.

A true, committed friend is a rare gift. If you have one you're in the minority. One day I would like to be one.

The storms of life can be God's mercy in disguise.

We all are doing the best we can.

The Bible is the manual to life.

Whatever comes my way, I'm going to be okay.

No comments: